Cranial Release Technique® (CRT)
Cranial Release Technique® (CRT) is a natural, hands-on approach to releasing the body’s inborn capacity to heal and regenerate itself. CRT can be performed in a matter of minutes, yet unleash profound effects on the body’s overall health and well-being.
CRT works to restore proper function to the nervous system and proper balance to body structure. It has positive effects on conditions ranging from aches and pains to overall health and wellness.
CRT makes a wonderful addition to anyone’s overall health care regimen.
How Is CRT Different?
CRT considers the cranium, and all of the many tissues affected by the cranium and nervous system, in its corrective approach.
The CRT approach differs in that:
- The entire cranium is “released” — or restored to normal function with one process.
- This “release” of the bones of the skull initiates a release of all of the tissues and structures associated with the cranium.
- These include:
- The spine and pelvis
- The extremities: shoulders, hips, knees, etc.
- The Dura Mater, which is the protective covering over the brain and spinal cord
- The Fascia, a connective tissue envelope which runs head to toe, front to back, side to side and surrounds every organ, muscle and vessel in the body
- Cerebrospinal fluid flow, which is vital to the health and proper function of the nervous system
The “global release” provided by CRT has far-reaching positive effects on overall body function. This impact occurs because of the wide extent of tissues and structures affected. This “release” of cranial and body structures can be accomplished in just one minute using the targeted CRT approach.
Can CRT Help Me?
Many people with the variety of health problems have been helped using CRT. As the body is returned to optimum function, true healing and repair can now begin. Even chronic problems have often responded well to the CRT approach after more conventional methods have failed.